Friday, May 30, 2008

Just silly

  • Prythee no sport with stingy or play asperity game. Winding finger have got bloodstream not wallk. Throagh of peril.
  • Tad disport of time grown man tatelage.
  • Till the cowcomes home. Wield toys damage,burn-in prythee wind to a close wield.
  • Give attention to open/close toys,therefore take place peril.for instance slipup batteries wield result in the emission of heat rupture liquid.vent itself prythee pay attention.
warnings on a toy manufactured in China (from today's Page-A-Day calendar email)

* * * * *

Also silly -- these recent searches via which people found this blog:

kittymom passion flower (uh... what?)
indy 500 and boring (so don't watch it, then)
hardest biting land mammal (yep. only when asked, though.)
cheap low residency mfa poetry (this is the funniest one!)
can you freeze liverwurst (I don't know, can you?)
to my close friend clam down poem (is clam down like goose down?)
what is the most flexible mammal that's not a person (why do you want to know? um... maybe I don't want to ask that.)

* * * * *

I had something else to post but I forgot. It'll either come back to me, or it won't.

No comments: