Saturday, July 14, 2007

It's no fluke...


8. Diving
Originally uploaded by land mammal
Okay, I'll refrain from further whale puns. Sorry. ;)

Left Provincetown today, leaving behind absolutely perfect weather. I'll be on my way home tomorrow. This morning I went out on a whale watching cruise, something I do at least once every time I visit P-town. Something about getting out on the water and seeing these magnificent creatures is just thoroughly addictive. It was a lovely way to end a productive, enjoyable, and even (gasp) relaxing week.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

neato

Unknown said...

Enjoyed reading your posts about P-town. I do not think i've been whale-watching, but i must put it on my list of things to do in the next ten years.

Radish King said...

We have whales too, you know. Hmpffff.

Amanda Auchter said...

I cannot stop looking at your whale photos! Amazing!